[OpenBIOS] where I'm at with the 440gx and reading nvram

Wallace I. Kroeker WallaceKroeker at smarttech.com
Mon Jan 31 11:30:35 CET 2000

Ron,

No I am just running it in RAM (Shadow ROM) right now.  This uses the
Loadbios (actually a modified version that checks the size and automatically
adapts to the various possible image sizes... I hope to post that here next
week after a little cleanup ).

I was going to look into just using one of the flash programs for our
chipset but someone had mentioned they had source for doing this.
I will be looking into that in the next week or so and will keep you posted.

Wallace

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de