[OpenBIOS] linuxbios web page is there.

Daniele Frijia cosmo at infra.de
Tue Feb 1 15:51:11 CET 2000

On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 10:44:50PM -0700, Ronald G. Minnich wrote:
> I figure that we're taking a slightly different direction than openbios so
> I've set up the linuxbios web page, www.acl.lanl.gov/linuxbios. We'll use
> openbios and help out where we can. I'll be posting the 'linux boots
> linux' code there this week as well as anything we've done to openbios to
> make it go.

We shoudl we work against each other?
Make your patches for OpenBIOS, submit them to the list or
send them to me (or stepan at linux.de) and they will be put on the current
OpenBIOS page.

On the other side, I will put the link to your homepage on the
OpenBIOS page if you think, that these two things a completely different.

Regards, Daniele
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de