[OpenBIOS] code

Marcel Wijlaars marcelw at wfw.wtb.tue.nl
Thu Feb 17 19:29:40 CET 2000

"Ronald G. Minnich" wrote:

> great, if you can tell me what's up with scsi bootparams I'll try to fix
> it at my end. Or, even better, if you fix it i'll take your patch :-)
>
> ron

Could you be a bit more specific about the scsi bootparams, I do not
understand what you mean by this.

My system at home is a DUAL  PII (GA 686DLX). Linux 2.2.13 ( for testing no
smp) and a number of scsi disk  /dev/sda1 = /, /dev/sdb1= /home, /dev/sdc1 =
/usr/local. (also a scsi cdrom and zipdisk but these are not mounted) .

I like to help but I'm no good at kernel hacking, I'm sorry.

Hope to help,

Marcel Wijlaars                         (+31) 40 2472834
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering,        section Materials Technology
Eindhoven University of Technology,     P.O. Box 513 NL-5600 MB  Eindhoven
The Netherlands

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de