[OpenBIOS] PC-CMOS memory..

David Christensen dchrist at home.com
Thu Feb 10 17:23:36 CET 2000

The de-facto standard for most south bridges is to use 0x72 and 0x73, some
will even use 0x74 and 0x75.  You'll need to check that the PIIX4 has the
second bank of CMOS enabled and unlocked but otherwise it's fairly straight
forward.  And you don't have to worry about bit 7 like you do when accessing
0x70 and 0x71.

Dave