[OpenBIOS] success on l440gx+ ram

Boaz Harrosh Boaz at softov.co.il
Wed Feb 16 05:46:45 CET 2000

rrrrrrrr
Real mode, look for VGA BIOS, and call it. I know that some of the cards
turn on their clocks only at the VGA BIOS routines OS Driver is not enough.
You could do that Protected mode look like Real-Mode mapping or the virtual
86 mode call VGA BIOS and back.
    If you wait 1-2 month I will have my hands on VGA BIOS code of one of
the boards (Intel). We need to buy it for one of our projects here.