[OpenBIOS]

Jeffrey R. Hay (CIC-5) jrhay at lanl.gov
Thu Feb 17 13:21:44 CET 2000

Hi Ron.  I am working with Wu Feng over here in CIC-5, and stumbled
across the OpenBIOS webpage (while looking for something totally
unrelated, of course) a while back; sense then, I have been subscribed
to the mailing list.  It sounds quite interesting... there's no direct
link to what I'm doing now, but I would like to take a closer look at
what you have working currently.   Neat work....

-Jeff

--
Jeffrey R. Hay
Los Alamos National Laboratory, RADIANT Team
www: http://www.lanl.gov/radiant, email: jrhay at lanl.gov
phone: (505)667-2599, fax: (505)665-7793
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de