[OpenBIOS] Video

Ronald G. Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Thu Feb 17 22:30:05 CET 2000

Well, I still am going to be stubborn about this. X11 servers manage to
drive the cards pretty extensively with no real trouble.

Besides, recall on most motherboards with built-in-video: the video bios
is in the nvram I just over-wrote with Linux. We have to figure this
out. OpenBIOS is going to have to figure it out too, for the same reason,
unless Open BIOS wants to be 1/2-Open. So let's work it out.

ron

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de