[OpenBIOS] PCI enumeration?

Colin Jensen cj at accom.com
Mon Feb 28 11:31:03 CET 2000

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000, Brian Hurt wrote:
> Is anyone else out there working on adding PCI enumeration to OpenBIOS?
> Any one have any pointers to code I can theft, er, reuse?

I have some code that does enumeration and memory assignment.  The code was
designed for a vxWorks firmware project for a system with such a large PCI bus
structure that *every* commercial BIOS we have ever seen fails to correctly
initialize the bus.

If no one has anything better to serve as a starting point, I'll ask if we can
donate it.

- Colin Jensen
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de