[OpenBIOS] PCI enumeration?

Wallace I. Kroeker WallaceKroeker at smarttech.com
Mon Feb 28 07:39:57 CET 2000

Hello,

I posted this a little earlier:

As for PCI initialization stuff you may want to check out the Ralf Brown
page.  He has a very nice piece of software that finds all your PCI devices
with lots of information on the devices.
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/ralf/pub/WWW/files.html
This has his interrupt list AND "RBpciv1.19 - PCI device info program".

Wallace

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de