[OpenBIOS] Cool project

Daniel Haglund dhaglund at brain.uccs.edu
Mon Feb 28 22:55:52 CET 2000

Hi!

I just read about your project. Really cool! Ofcourse you wan't to boot linux
as fast as possible.

My friend David and I have spent a few hours surfing around for a BIOS able to
boot FAST. We'd like to use it for the fuel injection system we're building for
my car. The computer should not only control fuel delivery and ignition but
also play mp3. Preferably controlled using Sony's CD-changer protocol, but that
is far away.

Anyway, if you BIOS is able boot linux / rtlinux fast it would be great! That's
all we need. We don't want the slow code BIOS manifacturers put in for DOS and
other stuff.

I'll check your news page to see your progress.

Keep up the good work.

Daniel Haglund
dhaglund at mail.uccs.edu
-