[OpenBIOS] BIOS debug codes.

Tim Small tim at swift.amat.com
Tue Sep 28 11:04:20 CEST 1999

Hi,

I found something interesting in the back of a motherboard manual, the
section is headed
"Uncompressed Initialization Codes", with the subtitle "The following
runtime checkpoint hex codes are listed in order of execution.  These codes
are uncompressed in F0000h shadow RAM."

There follows around 100 codes, with a textual description of each step.
Would anyone be interested in this info (I may try and track down an online
copy, as I'm not keen on doing that much typing).  Does anyone have any
opinions on the legality aspect of posting this info?

Tim.

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de