[OpenBIOS] BIOS debug codes.

M Carling m at midgard.net
Tue Sep 28 08:08:39 CEST 1999

> Does anyone have any opinions on the legality aspect of posting this info?

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice, however, I have lectured
at Stanford law school, and we might not have any lawyers on the list.

I would feel comfortable posting it if there were not a Copyright notice
which applied in the jurisdiction in which I were typing.  If there were
a Copyright notice and I really wanted to post it, I would write a review
of it, and quote from it for review purposes.

To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de