Anybody still here?

James Oakley jfunk at roadrunner.nf.net
Fri Mar 5 07:27:57 CET 1999

I haven't seen any new messages in a while, it just stopped.

Is there a list of what's being worked on and by whom yet?

I have mainboards from Soyo, DFI, Mycomp, and Eurone all with flash on
them that I can work on.

I today contacted Soyo asking where I could find Eteq (chipset on some
of their MBs, including the one I have) and if there is anything I
should know outside of what information they might give me (if they
bother, I hope ATI is the last "Diamond").

So anyway, I hopefully declare myself working on Eteq chipsets
primarily, and whatever else I can find, time permitting.

Oh yeah, has anyone checked out Corel's new Netwinder computers? They
look really great, no chance in the home market though, of course they
know that. They're selling them at www.corelcomputer.com and I was
looking at the www.netwinder.org site today and apparently the BIOS in
them has a small Linux kernel in there. It's a 1MB flash. Neat.

James Oakley