what we need

Dave DGMDGM at iname.com
Tue Mar 9 15:53:35 CET 1999

At 05:00 PM 2/26/99 -500, you wrote:
  >..... How do I use this stuff (all
  >the way back at step one: plug in power supply) so we can "get
  >some product out the door"? Is there anyone on the mailing list
  >that can tell us what to do?

Welcome to the list. Sounds like you are pretty much in the same position
that I am. I have a pretty good background in Motherboard design, some
software design experience and no BIOS design experience. So I am working
on getting past square one, which is - how do I compile code and burn it
into a prom. I do have the prom programmer. I just need to figure out how
to get my Microsoft compiler to generate x86 code that can be put into an
EPROM. I have been told by a number of people that it can be done. As soon
as I learn how I will post it to the list.

Dave