Flash'n'chips

karl-erik.asbjornsen at thomson-csf.no karl-erik.asbjornsen at thomson-csf.no
Tue Mar 16 14:49:02 CET 1999

>I've got an experimention-Board (prototype-board) to put devices
>directly in a socket and build connections. I'll try to build a flash-switch
>myself. If i'll be successfull i'll put the wire-diagram on my page. :)
Or even better: The OpenBIOS page! :)

Just want to drop in a 'me too'...:) I'm also very interested in a dual
flash-board, and a post-monitor...

My motherboard is a Asus tx97-x (intel 430-tx?)
I have a symbios ncr-scsiadapter on it. (+ a ide disk) I found the scsi bios on
the net, maybe that one could be used... Anyway, the ide disk will be the first
one to get to work.
I also have an old P90, but I don't remember which chipset it have, I'll check
it out. Think it is a noname MB with intel chipset.

Karl Erik

Karl Erik Asbjornsen  karlea at samfundet.no
    http://www.samfundet.no/karlea
   P: +47 64874397  M: +47 90738663