[OpenBIOS] Re: Can M$-VC compile BIOS C-code?

James Oakley jfunk at roadrunner.nf.net
Tue Mar 23 00:49:32 CET 1999

Stefan Reinauer wrote:

> This might help to get development on a window system started. But it's
> very likely the same code that comes out at last. It would be more
> interesting to know if the VC code is actually better than the gcc code.

I've tested this here at work, Cygwin is MUCH better than VC, however,
there might be some mucking around you can do with VC to get good code,
though somehow I doubt it. Anybody who wants to work on OpenBIOS in
Windows will have a much easier time with Cygwin.

--
James Oakley
jfunk at roadrunner.nf.net
-
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de
with "unsubscribe openbios" in the body of the message