[OpenBIOS] Anyone here ?

Wendell Craig anncr.man at intercom.com
Fri Jul 2 12:48:26 CEST 1999

Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I suscribed to this mailing list one week ago, but i didn't not receive
> any message. Is this a technical problem ?
> I read about OpenBios in a French magazine, called "Linux Mag". Your
> project seems to be very interesting, that's why i suscribed to this
> mailing list.
> Am I really suscribed ?
>
> Thanks to answer me through the mailing list and by private mail.
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Thomas, from Paris, France
> --

There seems to be some of who 'lurk' here, waiting for something
interesting to happen - and it does every few weeks.

The list will be completely quiet for a while, then a brief flurry of
activity, then silence again.  I'm not sure, but I think the folks who
are interested in this list are the type who hammer on their keyboards
for lengthy periods without a lot of socializing.

Whenever they do pop up, I always find it worthwhile to pay attention.

        Wendell Craig - anncr.man at intercom.com
The box said 'WIN95/98 or better.' so I installed LINUX!
    HEAR MY VOICEOVER DEMO AT http://www.anncrman.com
            OR BY TELEPHONE AT (212)595-0314
-
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de
with "unsubscribe openbios" in the body of the message