[OpenBIOS] The openBIOS

Simo Sorce idra at uli.it
Sat Jul 3 12:02:43 CEST 1999

Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've downloaded some tar.gz fromm the official web site of OpenBIOS. I
> found a lot of sources in it. What are those ? There are no
> documentations ...
> I think we should define how will be the openBIOS.... who is the
> coordinator of that project ???

I've also seen some sources months ago and also partecipated to the loo
contest.
I think this would be a great project, but I also think it is time to
decide
exactly programming guides and architecture of this BIOS leaving great
space for
modularity and also an optional back compatibility!
What do you think?
--
Linux: the way of freedom!
-
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de
with "unsubscribe openbios" in the body of the message