Strange things...

Mircea Ciocan mirceac at interplus.ro
Mon Feb 1 10:42:05 CET 1999

        Now, unfortunately not :((((((, I'm sorry for that I think there
is a
loop or some other misconfiguration on the list processor that make it
spit so many messages, and boy they were long :((((((.
        I'll see what's matter with this one because if the situation
repeats
is about time to contact list maintainer to cut that "nice" echo ;).

                Mircea "red faced" Ciocan

P.S. Certainly a misconfiguration, this message bounced back from
openbios at linux.freiburg.de, the host just diappeared...