Back soon.

Pawel (Paul) Czarny pczarny at undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 3 22:24:01 CET 1999

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Stefan Reinauer wrote:

> Last week I got mail from Richard Stallman asking whether we want to become an
> official GNU project. We should discuss whether to do so or not. Here's an
> excerpt from what he wrote:

<snip Stallman's email>

> Especially the documentation passage may be a problem for us. But anyways, I'd
> like the idea of having openbios an official gnu project - what do you think?

I was actually going to ask the list if there is someone doing the
documentation. Appears not, in which case I would like to offer a hand.

I have joined this list just recently, so I don't know what the pace of
development is and how much is already done and what needs to be
documented. Let's hear some input.

--
Pawel Czarny, author of BluePaint for OS/2
http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~pczarny