Tasks

Joe'l' Mansford Joely at techie.com
Fri Feb 5 20:19:57 CET 1999

Ok, I was now wondering if it's worth someone outlining a list of tasks, and
then people can take/be assigned individual tasks.

I suppose, however, that before then we need to outline some vague specs or
goals.

I believe that someone has already offered their services for the
documentation, and I'm willing to write any kind of user interface/ higher
level code (i.e. not hardware interfaces).

Just some ideas...

Joel

===
      A Computer is only as good as its [Non-Commercial] Applications and
              Operating System.  '98 is the work of the Devil
---
   To see when I last checked my mail,or when I last received a mail which
   is unread goto my homepage at http://www.rdg.ac.uk/~ssu96jm/ and follow
   the link.   My recommended reply-to address is  mailto:Joely at Techie.Com