Join the project ?

Niklas Ekström t97nek at student.tdb.uu.se
Mon Feb 8 19:47:46 CET 1999

Hello Victor,

Although I can't speak for everyone, I'm pretty sure we can use the help.
Right now it seems that no one knows what to do next, so a bit of
coordination is what we need right now.

I would like a list with the names of all the people that are interested
in working on this project, their field of interest and perhaps also their
email address. This would help a lot when coordinating our resources.

Btw. I find it a bit peculiar that our beloved leader, Stefan Reinauer,
have posted nearly nothing on this list. What do you see as your main task
on this project, Stefan?

/ Niklas Ekström