[OpenBIOS] Intel info

Tim Small tim at swift.amat.com
Fri Aug 6 11:28:34 CEST 1999

Niklas Ekström wrote:

> I have been in contact with Intel about obtaining the BIOS specifications
> for various chipsets (in particular the 430FX which is the chipset of my
> testing environment), but they seem very reluctant to give them away. I

I'm pretty sure I saw these when I downloaded the 440FX specs.  A good index
for order numbers is http://www.sandpile.org/docs/intel/chipset.htm

This is also useful:

http://developer.intel.com/design/intarch/DATASHTS/

and the majority of data sheets can be got by appending number.htm to the
above URL (without the revision number).  The 430FX docs in particular are
here: http://developer.intel.com/design/pcisets/datashts/290518.htm

Tim.

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de