[OpenBIOS] Intel holding back information

Brian Smith smith at elvis.rowan.edu
Sun Aug 8 16:01:23 CEST 1999

Hi all,

            I am new at bios programming.  I have written several asm
programs that use int 13 and other bios and dos functions.  I am really
interested in writting my own bios.  I was wondering if anybody had any
documentation or instructions on how to get all the code from your bios.  I
know about the cmos chip, but can you get all the information from cmos or
do you have to get it from somewhere else.  I know a little about low level
functions and port i/o but i need some help.

Thanks
Brian Smith