[OpenBIOS] Intel holding back information

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sun Aug 8 21:50:39 CEST 1999

	Hello All, Remember if -YOU- bring a suite against a party
	-YOU- have to prove culpability .  But a suite is not criminal
	law which would be a differant matter .  But you still have to
	prove -beyond a shadow of a doubt- , that the person(s) did
	commit the crime of 'X' in a criminal case .  Twyl, JimL

       | James   W.   Laferriere | System   Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416       22nd So |   Give me Linux |
       | babydr at baby-dragons.com | DesMoines  WA 98198 |     only on AXP |

To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de