[OpenBIOS] ping ?

James Oakley jfunk at roadrunner.nf.net
Thu Apr 29 04:02:04 CEST 1999

"Darran D. Rimron" wrote:

> > Ping ? ;)
>
> "It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop...."

Yeah, it's been pretty quiet. I now will finally have some time to
actually do stuff now when my workterm ends on friday. I have a PCB
etching tank being made, it should be ready on Monday (I'll be making
boards for my current employer). I also now have a contact at the local
university PCB shop who can do double sided, tin-plated, through-hole
boards for me for cheap. I'll buckle down this weekend and get a final
schematic/PCB on to the list to see if it's what everybody wants. If so,
I'll make one.

james oakley
jfunk at roadrunner.nf.net
-
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de
with "unsubscribe openbios" in the body of the message