[OpenBIOS] ping ?

James Oakley jfunk at roadrunner.nf.net
Fri Apr 30 05:03:52 CEST 1999

"Timothy J. Massey" wrote:

> Isn't the ISA bus usually limited to 8MHz?  I've seen ISA busses overclocked
> as high as 16MHz, but never any higher.  So, a 20MHz scope should show you
> how fast the CPU is accessing the BIOS.

You're right. I was wondering how fast the BIOS was accessed, ISA speed
or something closer to memory speed (I think it's ISA speed, but I'll
check anyway). If it's ISA speed, the board will be much simpler as we
can just wire the signals from the ISA bus.

james oakley
jfunk at roadrunner.nf.net
-
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de
with "unsubscribe openbios" in the body of the message