Announce: a little peace of actual code

daniel.engstrom at riksnett.no daniel.engstrom at riksnett.no
Mon Nov 9 17:45:39 CET 1998

Hello!

The last few weeks I have been experimenting with some boot up code,
and I though some one might want to look at and/or play with it.

It can boot, enter protected mode uncompress the main firmware and jump
to it. I currently work on some RAM detection testing routines.

my current stuff (as of before the weekend) can be downloaded from
http://www.lillfab.se/gfw-0.1.tar.gz

/Daniel
--
************ Daniel Engström   Tech Support  ************
*            Lilla Fabriken     in  Norway              *