Logo

Karl Erik Asbjornsen karlea at samfundet.ntnu.no
Sat Nov 21 02:35:11 CET 1998

On Sat, 21 Nov 1998, Daniele 'Realcosmo' Frijia wrote:

> hiho...
Hoho...
> stefan and me had the idea, to make a logo contest...
> i think it's necessary to make a logo, that says "ahh...i know this
> logo..it's that from OpenBIOS !" ;-)
>
> suggestions, comments ?
I agree on that. Some graphical "thing" that people knows (after a
while)...
An animal is maybe not very creative, what about a race car or something
indicating speed? Ok, an animal: maybe a jaguar?
Have fun with the coolest graphical prog, The GIMP!

I would love to do something to the OpenBios "community", but I don't
have much time now. I currently have an asus tx97-x mainboard with a
p233mmx. If I get the time, I could implement some things/do some testing.
I don't mind fiddling with my computer, if it dies, it dies... :)/:( Next
year (march/april) I will be moving from Trondheim to Ski (very near
Oslo).
Daniel Engstrøm: Where do you live? Maybe we could meet for a talk?

Have a nice weekend!

Karl Erik

Karl Erik Asbjornsen                   Tlf: 73837153 / 90738663
Utleirvn 11                            karlea at samfundet.ntnu.no
7033 Trondheim, Norway     http://www.samfundet.ntnu.no/~karlea