M Carling m at midgard.net
Mon Nov 23 08:27:44 CET 1998

> Thanks to M. Carling for his work.

You're welcome.

My thanks to Todd Whitesel for bringing to my attention a nasty typo.
An update version is available at ftp://209.157.87.155/pub/openbios/FAQ

I just built this machine yesterday, so it's not in DNS yet. I bought
a 4GB drive for it, it gets backed up regularly, and is sitting on an
underutilized T1. As soon as I finish getting it configured, it can
serve ftp, http, and cvs for OpenBIOS. The machine won't be used for
anything else, so it would be suitable for it to be ftp.openbios.org
and www.openbios.org. I'd be happy to work with John Foster to make
this happen, and to make sure that any concerns he may have are met.