John Foster john at tsf.net
Mon Nov 23 10:59:14 CET 1998

M,

Let me know when you have an IP number for this machine, and we can check
resetting our DNS pointers to access it and get things going.

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving - even it if is not a national holiday for all of
us, it is a nice idea  to take some time in appreciation of how this planet
is so supportive and convenient of our life-forms - almost like it was
planned, eh!

John