GPLed Digital Circuit Simulator

citibunni at usa.net citibunni at usa.net
Sat Nov 28 04:59:07 CET 1998

Dear all,

I am forwarding the following message from the seul-edu maillist. The GPLed
digital circuit simulator may benefits the subscribers of this list.

I am _NOT_ the author of the digital circuit simulator. Thi
<ttn at mingle.glug.org> is. Any corresponding should be with Thi, and not me.

Thank you.

Forwarded message begins