Chipset autodetect -- pro and con

Hetz B.H (bios email) bios at dream.co.il
Mon Nov 30 14:41:27 CET 1998

I think it should DEFINETLTY need to be seperated.

Why?

Too Big. Each chipset got it's own data and specs (don't forget we're
talking about 386, 486, LX, BX, VX, FX chipset and they got lots of
differences) - combining them all together will give a binary file that
will probably won't fit into the flash (not mentioning other features we
want to have).

   Hetz Ben Hamo
   ISDN Net Ltd.