[OpenBIOS] Re: Did someone start?

David Woodhouse Dave at imladris.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 19:31:39 CET 1998

pavel at elf.ucw.cz said:
>  Hmm. Did someone _really_ start? Is there someone who actually
> compiled that Bochs BIOS? Where to download complete package
> (including bcc, because it is not really common).

I'm not sure about _compiling_ the Bochs BIOS, but Dave Cinege tried the
precompiled version that comes with the Bochs source, and it did nothing
visibly useful.

Bcc is part of the Dev86 package, which can be found at
http://poboxes.com/rdebath

I'll put a copy of the latest version in /pub/openbios on my machine, too.

As for _really_ starting on the code, I doubt that anyone's made much of a
start. I'm itching to do some, but my Director of Studies will slaughter me if
I so much as look at anything but "An implementation of RSVP on Nemesis"
 ( http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/pegasus/nemesis.html )

David Woodhouse, Robinson College, CB3 9AN, England.   (+44) 0976 658355
    Dave at imladris.demon.co.uk        http://dwmw2.robinson.cam.ac.uk
	    finger pgp at dwmw2.robinson.cam.ac.uk for PGP key.

---
OpenBIOS -- http://www.linkscape.net/openbios/