[OpenBIOS] Licensing of the code.

David Woodhouse Dave at imladris.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 23:59:31 CET 1998

dcinege at fuckthejunkmailers.org said:
>  The problem comes in if they have to directly modify any of our
> libraries. Since this is so low-level it may be impossible to work
> around them in some situations.

Then let them produce their own copy of the offending module - they're going
to be fairly small modules anyway, so it shouldn't be too much of a hardship.

I appreciate that's not particularly ideal, but I suspect it might be the best
we can do.
David Woodhouse, Robinson College, CB3 9AN, England.   (+44) 0976 658355
    Dave at imladris.demon.co.uk        http://dwmw2.robinson.cam.ac.uk
	    finger pgp at dwmw2.robinson.cam.ac.uk for PGP key.

---
OpenBIOS -- http://www.linkscape.net/openbios/