[OpenBIOS] We have a testbed and initial code to work from - if we want it.

David Woodhouse Dave at imladris.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 03:55:03 CET 1998

Because the license of Bochs only permits using it "for the use it was
intended", I've asked the author for permission to use it for testing
our BIOS, and he's agreed.

Furthermore, he's given us permission to do as we like with the BIOS
implementation that he included with it, as a starting point for our project.

I've put his rombios.c up for anonymous FTP at dwmw2.robinson.cam.ac.uk in
/pub/bios, along with the Bochs distribution code.