OpenBIOS Logo contest voting page ready

Anton Bossenbroek stereo at dds.nl
Thu Dec 3 20:40:34 CET 1998

Hello,

A money reward for the best logo is not really the best thing you can do I
think, first because it cost you money and second it has nothing to do
anymore with the GNU ideology. I think it would be nicer to give away
something that has to do with this project, like a T-Shirt with the logo
on it, signed by the main developers, or giving away a special edition
OpenBIOS hardware.

..Anton Bossenbroek