Dave DGMDGM at iname.com
Wed Dec 23 13:38:58 CET 1998

At 09:50 AM 12/23/98 -0800, you wrote:
  >i dl the 0.0.1 codebase, and have started adding support for my target, the
  >sc400.

Hi Richard,

I am fairly new to the list but I am very interested in what you are doing
with the SC400. I am looking at using it in an embedded product and would
love to be able to do so without the need for a BIOS.

Can you tell me more about what you are trying to do with the OpenBIOS? I
am interested in initializing the SC400 and then booting Linux from an eeprom.

I would be interested in hearing what you are doing.

Dave