[flashrom] GD25Q128C write success

Tomasz Walach tomasz.rysz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 21:00:14 CET 2018

Hello,

I have tried to recover my IP camera with flashrom and PI after I erased
all memory.

I think my successful reading writing and verifying of an image which I
used might prove that this chip 25Q128CSIG is supported.

As an attachment, I am adding 2 pictures of the camera and an output of log
after writing procedure.

If you need something more to test on this chip please let me know.

Thank you very much for developing and allowing flashrom to be used by
anyone.
Without it, I had to find another way to write the image.
At least by confirming the successful result, I will contribute this way in
future development.

Regards,
Tomasz