[flashrom] Problem while erasing chip prior write bin file.

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Tue Mar 6 23:13:22 CET 2018

On 06.03.2018 22:13, Luca Bacci Bonotti wrote:
> In your opinion is better the raspberry pi or ch341a to reach my goal?

I don't know. I doubt it makes much of a difference. If one fails, you
can try the other. Though, the RPi is much faster.

> Should I buy a breadboard for create better connections ?

Better than what?

> Can you draw a schematic that I can follow?

Sigh, I guess I can.

Programmer         SPI Flash

  /CS   ------------  /CS

  MISO  ---50-Ohm---  MISO

  GND   ------------  GND

  MOSI  ------------  MOSI

        \
         `-10kOhm--- /WP
          \
           `-10kOhm- /HOLD

This is about the minimum setup I'd use for a plain (unsoldered)
chip. Resistor ratings may vary.

Nico