[flashrom] Flashing iPXE on Intel i210 on Supermicro X11SSL-F

Vadim Bulst vadim.bulst at uni-leipzig.de
Tue Mar 6 22:04:05 CET 2018

Thanks Alex and I've tried BootUtil - but no luck. I've read the
discription of BootUtil thanks to your link and found an important
article: "

  * BootUtil is not intended as a utility for LAN-On-Motherboard (LOM)
    implementations. Adjustments made to BootROM settings on LOM
    implementations may not affect how the adapter operates.

"

And well this nic which i was trying to flash is a LOM. So i guess there
will be no chance to flash it.

Cheers,

Vadim

mail:    vadim.bulst at uni-leipzig.de