[flashrom] Fwd: Re: Request to mailing list flashrom rejected

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Fri Jun 8 21:17:37 CEST 2018

------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 12:29:43 +0600
From: Константин Z <konstantin.z100 at gmail.com>
To: flashrom-owner at flashrom.org

Hello, Nico!

I am correcting past mistakes: I've reduced the level of verbose.
First I erased the flash, then I read the contents of the memory, and
then wrote down the necessary dump.

After erasing on the chip, all memory is filled with zeros.
After writing the required dump, the necessary data was in the memory
of the chip.
So everything works correctly!
Thank you for developing the flashrom! If there's anything else I can
help, write to me.

Logs attached.

--
Best regards,