[flashrom] test results on new chips

David Martinka dave.martinka at mediavuesystems.com
Tue Jul 24 16:58:39 CEST 2018

Hi,

     I'm not sure where this should be reported, but I've tested the
stable v1.0-1-g6b9e934 version, which supports a few new chips, and I
can successfully PROBE, READ, and WRITE with the following chips:

MX25U12835F

W25Q128.W

     This is on two different Gigabyte AB350N Gaming WiFi motherboards,
flashrom compiled and running as so:

|$ ./flashrom -R||
||flashrom v1.0-1-g6b9e934 on Linux 4.8.17-tinycore64 (x86_64)||
||flashrom is free software, get the source code at https://flashrom.org|

     I have not had occasion to test ERASE on either, so I cannot comment.

     What is the proper place to report this information?

--

David Martinka
Engineering & Support

Your Vision Enabled