[flashrom] (no subject)

vivek singh vivek106singh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:09:08 CEST 2018

 Hi
I am using* flashrom 0.9.9* in windows and* FTDI C232HM DDHSL-0 cable*  to
flash on *S25FL132K* . It seems this flash chip is not there in the list
for windows.

Again I tried in the Ubuntu system, this time system didn't recognize the
cable it self, please help any stem by step procedure to run on ubuntu
system.
I have downloaded and installed flashrom on the system. Any driver if
required please tell how to install that I am new to linux or ubuntu also.
I have installed ubuntu on one of the system specially for this purpose.

Please give a step by step process or any link giving the same. I found
very less documentation.

--
Vivek singh