[flashrom] FAILED: grunt

Charles Marslett charles.marslett at silverbackltd.com
Mon Jul 9 14:05:13 CEST 2018

Well, never mind, I rebooted the target and the host systems, did a
"repo sync" of my chromeos setup, did a full firmware rebuild (described
in the care and feeding doc) then did a flash of the coreboot firmware,
followed by a flash of the ec firmware and the target system
automatically booted successfully after the ec firmware flash.

Perhaps it could have been an issue with unsynchronized ec and coreboot
firmware?

Anyway, I no longer have a flashing issue.

--Charles