[flashrom] Flashing a Winbond W25Q64FV using a RaspberrPI still fails

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Fri Jan 26 11:08:41 CET 2018

On 26.01.2018 08:41, The_Raven Raven wrote:
> I think this is a bug with debian 9, with debian 8 it works without this
> parameter.

The only bug here is that flashrom doesn't choose a default by itself
(or that we didn't tell people to set spispeed= from the very begin-
ning). Currently, flashrom just leaves whatever the hardware is con-
figured to, which may still work for different setups. You just don't
know, and it works less likely now.

So, patches are welcome.

Nico