[flashrom] KabyLake Utilization of flashrom for BIOS update with two devices totalling 32MB.

Furlong, Simon simon.furlong at abaco.com
Mon Jan 22 10:57:58 CET 2018

Hi Nico,

Thanks for your direction and advice it was much appreciated and successful.

Your advice has accelerated our investigations; we were heading in that direction ourselves, as we had noticed the mapping was actually trying to overlay invalid physical address regions (non-contiguous as you describe).

Cheers,
Simon