[flashrom] GPG signature on flashrom release

Archange archange at archlinux.org
Fri Jan 19 15:00:37 CET 2018

Hi David,

Thanks, I was able to retrieve the key and verify the signature. Maybe
you add the information on the key used to sign on this page:
https://www.flashrom.org/Downloads (which by the way is outdated as it
refers to 0.9.9)?

Also, note that the section regarding ArchLinux on this page should be
updated to. I, Bruno Pagani, am the new maintainer of this package
following retirement of Giovanni. Also the link should rather point to
https://www.archlinux.org/people/trusted-users/#Archange than the
maintainer package list. ;) Finally, please change “i686” to “x86_64” in
the “package overview” link, since we dropped support for i686 distro-wide.

Regards,
Bruno