[flashrom] BIOS flashing on debian stretch PC HP Pavilion t817.fr

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 09:39:28 CET 2018

Internal flashing does not work on all the board, you may have to
tear down your computer and directly attach some test clip to a BIOS chip
(e.g. SOIC8 test clip if your BIOS chip is SOIC8 format) or if your BIOS chip
has a weird format for which no test clip exists, desolder it from your board
and put it to some adapter connected to a flasher

> firefox won't let me access https://paste.flashrom.org

Same problem with links browser, when I try
links https://paste.flashrom.org/
it gives me the SSL error