[flashrom] Help required for GD25LB64C

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Sun Feb 11 15:12:54 CET 2018

On 11.02.2018 12:53, CyberPK wrote:
> Thank you for the reply. You are true, it only takes a lot of time.

Good to hear it's working.

> Finally I've used the older flashrom 0.9.7 successfully.
> I've noticed that using this version with -VVV flags give me a feedback of
> the progresses printing 'pickit2_spi_send_command'
>
> Also, there is a way to use flashrom to read the OTP and write it to a new
> flash?

No.

> It's a GD25LB64C, cannot find its datasheet but has the same id of the
> supported GD25LB64C

Same here. Only clue I could find was a product list from GigaDevice
[1]. No datasheet though, and their webpage also doesn't find it. At
least, in that list, the GD25LB64C and GD25LQ64C have the same voltage
and erase block organization. So they might be compatible indeed (some
vendors release incompatible chips with the same id...).

Nico

[1] "https://www.endrich.com/fm/2474/GIGADEVICE - SPI NOR FLASH PRODUCT
LIST.pdf"

PS. You dropped the mailing list, please keep it always in CC.